Important updates 3/15/20
Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates
- At Zenergy Physical Therapy, the health and safety of our patients is always our top priority. We are monitoring updates to the Coronavirus or COVID-19. We know that this is a challenging time for everyone , but we want to assure you that we are committed to using preventive measures such as disinfecting our equipment, treatment table and areas , and using alcohol-based anti viral and anti- bacterial sanitizer to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, as well as the cold and flu.
- In addition, we are encouraging proper hand hygiene among our patients, and have strategically placed hand sanitizers and wipes throughout our clinic. Our appointments remain 1:1 and by appointment only to minimize the number of people in the clinic at a time. If you are experiencing any of the common cold or flulike symptoms, please notify us to reschedule your appointment when you are feeling better. We will continue to monitor the latest Coronavirus updates and will make any changes necessary to help keep our patients and staff healthy.
- At this time, Zenergy will be open and we will continue to provide personalized and private physical therapy sessions by appointment only. New healthy patients are always welcome at Zenergy Physical Therapy.
- Ask About our New Free 20 minute Physical Therapy Discovery Sessions! You can Discuss your pain, injury , or concerns with our physical therapists to see if Zenergy's Holistic approach toward Physical Therapy is the best solution for You!
- Ask About our new discounts on our private pay physical therapy package options available!
- Ask about our our continued wellness programs after your physical therapy is completed!
- Sign up for the Free Walking Club Today!
- Zenergy Physical Physical Therapy is the proud winner of North County's Finest 2019 Award presented My North County San Diego , We are honored and humbled to receive this Award, Thank you North County San Diego!
- Zenergy Physical Therapy is proud to be the exclusive physical therapy provider for the 24 hour Fitness Solana Beach Location .
- Zenergy Physical Therapy is proud to welcome Betty Bulich, PT , Physical Therapist From Del Mar Physical Therapy who has provided excellent physical therapy services to Del Mar, and neighboring North Coastal San Diego Cities for over 35 years! (See more in our Team Section) Welcome to Zenergy Physical Therapy Betty!
- Zenergy Physical Therapy is proud to welcome Colette Bolitho , PT , Physical Therapist who has an impressive academic background in Physical Therapy and Exercise Science, and with 15 years of clinical experience in a variety of clinical settings acute care, rehabilitation hospitals , home health , and outpatient clinics. Her area of specialty and interest is orthopedics , including both degenerative diseases and acute sports/exercise injuries. (See more in our Team Section) thWelcome to Zenergy Physical Therapy Colette!
- The Weekly Walking Club at Zenergy Physical Therapy for all fitness levels! And Completely Free! Email for reservations for dates and times firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: Jamie) or call (858) 792-1124
- Need a ride to Zenergy Physical Therapy? Check out gogograndparent.com low and affordable rates, 24/7 access anytime! No smartphone needed just call 1 (855) 464 - 6872 or 1 (855) GOGO-USA
- Zenergy Physical Therapy is a proud member of the Del Mar Village Association.
- If your Insurance Plan has changed please contact Zenergy Physical Therapy at your earliest convenience (some new plans may require getting an authorization prior to any physical therapy treatment) Please call 858-792-1124 or email email@example.com - Thank you
Orthopaedic Surgical Options with a Personalized, Holistic Approach to Patient Care.
Dr . John Austin , San Diego Orthpaedic Surgeon, He has an impressive and Extensive Experience Combined with Personalized care . Dr. Austin combines 19 years of clinical experience and outstanding surgical skills with a personalized, holistic approach to patient care. He communicates effectively with his patients in a language that they can understand and spends quality time with each person to listen, learn, and educate for a better patient experience. He blends technology and innovation merged with timeless principles Dr. Austin combines the latest technological advancements and surgical techniques along with a deep understanding of the timeless principles of anatomy and minimization of soft tissue trauma in order to achieve the best results possible.
The Best Place to receive fast and Professional Medical Diagnostic Imaging Services in San Diego.
MICHAEL WANG, MD, DABR , Dr. Wang is a Board-Certified Radiologist who trained at Baylor College of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Mount Sinai Medical Center and University of California, Irvine.He received additional fellowship training in Musculoskeletal Imaging. Services : MRI , X-rays, Ultrasound, and CT. Cash Fee Service Available with affordable rates. See website for Insurances accepted.