Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates
- At Zenergy Physical Therapy, the health and safety of our patients is always our top priority. We are monitoring updates to the Coronavirus or COVID-19. We know that this is a challenging time for everyone , but we want to assure you that we are committed to using preventive measures such as disinfecting our equipment, treatment table and areas , and using alcohol-based anti viral and anti- bacterial sanitizer to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, as well as the cold and flu.
- In addition, we are encouraging proper hand hygiene among our patients, and have strategically placed hand sanitizers and wipes throughout our clinic. Our appointments remain 1:1 and by appointment only to minimize the number of people in the clinic at a time. If you are experiencing any of the common cold or flulike symptoms, please notify us to reschedule your appointment when you are feeling better. We will continue to monitor the latest Coronavirus updates and will make any changes necessary to help keep our patients and staff healthy. Telehealth appointments are available on Zoom or FaceTime call 858-792-1124 for more details.
- At this time, Zenergy will be open and we will continue to provide personalized and private physical therapy sessions by appointment only. New healthy patients are always welcome at Zenergy Physical Therapy.
- Covid-19 Information:
Free Monoclonal Antibodies information (always refer to your Healthcare Provider)
Free Covid testing sites-
Update- we have heard that sick.org is now charging $25 to do the Covid testing from your home. They drop off the test kit and a Dr. zooms with you. The same day results are the rapid tests and the PCR test results take several days.
Walmart also has at home rapid test kits for around $25.
- Private pay physical therapy package options available!
- Ask about our our continued wellness programs after your physical therapy is completed!
- Sign up for the Free Walking Club Today! ( on Hold )
- Pay your invoices, copays, or you sessions through Venmo or Square. Completely Hand's Free options are also available!
- Zenergy Physical Therapy is By Appointment Only.
- Zenergy Physical Physical Therapy is So Thankful to Del Mar, Carmel Valley, San Diego, and surrounding communities for your support of our small business during the Covid - 19 Pandemic! We truly love and appreciate you!
- Zenergy Physical Therapy is a proud member of the Del Mar Village Association.
- Zenergy Physical Therapy is proud to be the exclusive physical therapy provider for the 24 hour Fitness Solana Beach Location .
- We offer Telehealth Physical Therapy sessions by way of FaceTime or Zoom. Please call 858-792-1124 for more details.
- The Walking Club at Zenergy Physical Therapy for all fitness levels! And Completely Free! Email for reservations for dates and times email@example.com (Attention: Jamie) or call (858) 792-1124 ( on Hold )
- Need a ride to Zenergy Physical Therapy? Check out gogograndparent.com low and affordable rates, 24/7 access anytime! No smartphone needed just call 1 (855) 464 - 6872 or 1 (855) GOGO-USA
- If your Insurance Plan has changed please contact Zenergy Physical Therapy at your earliest convenience (some new plans may require getting an authorization prior to any physical therapy treatment) Please call 858-792-1124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you
Orthopaedic Surgical Options with a Personalized, Holistic Approach to Patient Care.
Dr . John Austin , San Diego Orthpaedic Surgeon, He has an impressive and Extensive Experience Combined with Personalized care . Dr. Austin combines 19 years of clinical experience and outstanding surgical skills with a personalized, holistic approach to patient care. He communicates effectively with his patients in a language that they can understand and spends quality time with each person to listen, learn, and educate for a better patient experience. He blends technology and innovation merged with timeless principles Dr. Austin combines the latest technological advancements and surgical techniques along with a deep understanding of the timeless principles of anatomy and minimization of soft tissue trauma in order to achieve the best results possible.
The Best Place to receive fast and Professional Medical Diagnostic Imaging Services in San Diego.
MICHAEL WANG, MD, DABR , Dr. Wang is a Board-Certified Radiologist who trained at Baylor College of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Mount Sinai Medical Center and University of California, Irvine.He received additional fellowship training in Musculoskeletal Imaging. Services : MRI , X-rays, Ultrasound, and CT. Cash Fee Service Available with affordable rates. See website for Insurances accepted.